Feats marked + are new; those marked ~ are changed.
- At a level break that involves an increase in BAB, weapon feats such as Weapon Focus, Weapon Specialization, etc. can be shifted to a closely-related weapon. Usually such weapons differ only in an adjective. Example include light to heavy crossbow, longbow to shortbow, shortsword to longsword, light mace to heavy mace, etc. (DM may okay larger shifts in advance if the character uses the new weapon for some time first.)
- In-play Weapon Proficiency: If a PC uses a weapon with which she is not proficient as her primary weapon for 1 level worth of experience, she can gain proficiency in it for free.
- Pre: 13+ DEX
You gain a straight +1 dodge bonus to your AC.
- ~Improved Grapple/Trip/Sunder/Overrun/Disarm
- As normal. Specifically, you did not provoke an AoO, even if making these attacks unarmed normally would.
- ~Improved Disarm
- As normal. In addition, you can make disarm attempts with a ranged weapon at -4. The ranged attack still provokes AoOs as normal.
- ~Improved Unarmed Strike
- As normal. In addition, you do not suffer a -4 penalty when making an unarmed attack with your offhand as a single attack. (You still suffer any other 2WF penalties normally though.)
- ~Improved Overrun
- As normal, but it is up to you whether to allow your opponent avoids you or not.
- ~Two-Weapon Fighting
- Also eliminates the normal -4 penalty for off-hand attacks, even when not 2WFing.
- ~Weapon Finese
- You may also use DEX instead of STR when calculating your Grapple bonus for any manuever attack made unarmed or with a Finese-qualifying weapon.
- ~Weapon Focus: Staff
- Weapon Focus also lets you use a staff (only) as if you had Two-Weapon Fighting.
- Metamagic feats use the UnArc Spontaneous Metamagic variant (ie, 3 uses per day and applicable metamagic spell level still limited according to the feat descriptions).
- Sorcerers and other spontenous casters do not need to take a full round to use metamagic feats.
- ~Craft Wand or Staff
- Pre: Caster level 5+
This is a combo of the two feats. Creators must still meet all the prereqs for crafted items (such as that all staves must be CL8+).
- ~Craft Wonderous Item
- This now also includes Forge Ring and Craft Rod. Item prereqs must still be met of course.
See also the new spell Siphon Magic Item